Pet Rescue Saga level 82 is one of those levels that a lot of people get stuck on. It looks simple from the start, but its simplicity belies the difficulty underneath. In this guide, I'll go over our tips and tricks to get past Pet Rescue Saga level 82 without any boosts or outside assistance.
Okay, so when you first look at Pet Rescue Saga level 82, it doesn't look so bad. The pets are all neatly arranged at the bottom of the screen, in carriers. There is a block of the same color right on top, although it's covered in mesh. You've even got your free rocket boost available!
That's the good news! Now, the bad news. :(
If you pay attention to the top of the screen, you'll see an entire row of cages. Ouch. If you release any of the pets, they'll immediately get stuck in these cages. The cages will cause them to get "snatched" if they reach the bottom of the screen. Additionally, the pet counter reads 5, which means you've got to save every last one of them. While you do have your rocket, realistically you're only going to get a single shot with it, so you're going to have to make it count.
Unfortunately, the colored blocks in Pet Rescue Saga level 82 are totally random, so there's not a 100% foolproof method of making this happen, and I can't give you blow-by-blow moves that will solve it every time. The best I can do is to give you the strategies you need and hope that luck is with you.
Really, this level is all about fighting those cages. The weapons in your arsenal are:
- Cages break when they hit "floor" tiles, and there's a set of floor tiles suspended in the middle of this level.
- If a column completely clears, blocks to the right of it will move left, and if there's a "floor" tile blocking the way, the column will break into smaller columns to fit.
- Cages are susceptible to the Diamond Trick, don't forget. It's not critical on this level like it is on some, but still it's something to keep in mind.
Now, what you want to focus on is:
- Get as many of the cages to break on the suspended floor tiles as possible. Ideally you can clear 4 of the cages this way by dropping the 4 cages that are above the floor tiles onto the floor tiles they are above.
- Push cages off the stacks where pets are. If you clear some of the columns below the lower floor tiles, the blocks to the right will move left and push the cage off the pet and onto another column, where it will do no harm.
Once you've handled the cages, you've still got to save the pets. It's possible that you've already broken the mesh off the blocks by this time, but also remember that the pets will jump to the top of the column once you've broken their carriers. It's important that they have a clear route to the bottom of the level so that they can be saved.